팬더믹 상황에서 생일을 축하 해 준 가족들께 감사. 더 좋은 ‘품격’을 위해 생각하고 말하고, 행동하도록 싱크하기
Let your customers check in now and leave a review later at home. The more checked-in, the better rated. 8 Reasons Why You Should Use ~
- Display your tags on the counter.
- New customers » Ask to check in with your tag.
- Special orders » Attach and tell them ‘I love your (five) stars!’ when they thank you for it.
Taking Your Measurements
Sources: Clement Design USA
Determine your size for Clement Design® apparel using the following measurement charts. Before ordering, take careful measurements and consult the charts below to order the correct size, as sizing varies for different manufacturers. This Size Chart is only a guide. We invite you to call us first if you have any questions regarding size.
Take measurements directly over your undergarments. Be sure the measuring tape is tense, but not tight.
- Sleeve: Always measure sleeve length with your arm slightly bent. Start measuring at the top curve of your shoulder and measure to your elbow and wrist.
- Shoulders: Measure across your collarbone, touching the top of your shoulders.
- Chest: To measure the chest, measure horizontally around the body, directly under the armpits around fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
- Waist: To measure the waist, measure horizontally around the body at the small of the waist, or natural waist.
Confused about sizing? Call us Monday through Friday from 7:30am – 4pm CST and we’d be happy to answer any of your questions | 844-253-2433
8 Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Yelp’s Check-In Offers on April 11, 2015 by Local SEO Articles, STERLING SKY
Yelp introduced check-in offers back in 2010 yet a lot of businesses still aren’t taking advantage of them. This feature allows business owners to reward customers with a coupon or incentive for checking in at their location using the Yelp app. You could offer a free cup of coffee, or a discount on their purchase etc. This feature can only be used by businesses who have a physical location that customers visit so Service-Area businesses like plumbers or limos cannot take advantage of this.
Why should your small business care about these?
1. Check-ins are a ranking factor on Yelp. Want your business listing to show up higher on Yelp’s search results and get more visibility on Google? Check-ins can help you do this.
2. Check-ins will help you gain reviews on Yelp. Most business owners know how strict Yelp’s review filter is. It makes it extremely difficult for businesses to gain reviews. Yelp also tells business owners not to solicit reviews. However, at SMX West, the Yelp speaker said that offering someone something free so that they check-in to your business on Yelp is okay. Then the next time someone logs onto their Yelp account, Yelp will prompt them to leave a review for the businesses they checked in to. Reviews accompanied by check-ins are also way less likely to get filtered!
3. Every 5 seconds a call is made to a local business from the Yelp app. People are using the Yelp app to find local businesses. Make sure yours stands out and gets noticed.
4. When someone checks in to your location, Yelp broadcasts this to their friends and connections.
5. People who use Yelp choose what businesses to visit based on their check-in offers. Everyone likes a good deal.
6. Yelp has been dominating the search results for local queries since the 2014 Pigeon update. Other than your website and G+ page, Yelp might be the second most powerful online profile you can get ranked on Google.
7. Small business owners earn about $8,000 a year from their free Yelp accounts. It’s clear people are using Yelp. So why not take advantage of all the free promotional tools?
8. Users can save your check in offers for next time they are there. So this can help give an incentive for repeat business!
It takes less than 5 minutes to create a check-in offer. I’d say it’s a good use of time. Claim